Saturday, January 30, 2010

Painting Can Be Fun!

I think I forgot to mention that for my birthday I was able to get painting supplies to re-do the boys' bathroom and I'm really in love with how it turned out! I still have some vinyl little "bugs" coming to put on the wall that go along with the curtain and when it's completely finished, it'll be SSOO cute!

I seem to have gotten on this kick lately. I decided to re-paint the family room and kitchen area too! I think I'm going blue. Now that I have one wall done already, it just looks....cleaner?? I can't quite put my finger on it. I'm still getting used to the color. It's funny how much one naturally rejects change.....of any kind! Michael is slowly adjusting! I'll post pictures soon and you can tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment