Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Fresh Start

Happy New Year, all! So far 2010 has been kinda crappy. It rolled in with a bang when we went over to my parents' house to celebrate on New Year's Eve and on the way home, Jared unloaded vomit all over the back of the van! Yippee! I should have known better than to think we'd actually make it through a break without anyone tossing! Fortunately it only lasted for a full day and then he spent the next day recovering. But, it was enough to make sure that we missed out on a few fun activities we'd been planning on. We were supposed to meet Michael's brother and his family to do some sledding, but circumstances being what they were..........not this time.

I really got behind in my blogging last year and was so overwhelmed by the prospect of catching up that I just let it go entirely, but I've repented and we'll give it another whirl this year! Christmas for us was great. The boys had great year. For some reason it seemed to creep up on me this year. I feel like I didn't get a chance to do all I wanted to, in preparation for the big day! It's kinda sad when we have these epiphanies that we're pretty lame for being so distracted by unnecessary things that we didn't really focus on the real reason for the holiday perhaps as much as we could have. I'm vowing now that December 2010 will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment