Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

We had a great Valentine's day this year! The last couple of years I've been totally spoiled like it's Mother's Day or something! It's great! Michael made us a big waffle breakfast and gave me some gorgeous hot pink roses! He also managed to make me a trail of hearts leading out to the kitchen....a nice reminiscent thing of when we were dating (only then, it was rose petals....*sigh*). The kids took time to make really nice Valentine cards and my gift for Michael was to give him an alarm clock.....how boring am I? More often than not, we've learned to become more practical, than anything, with our gift giving! We bought a little treat for the boys and gave Jared some page protectors that he can use to put his books and illustrations in and Gavin a "tech deck" (huge waste of money if you ask me, but he loves them....little mini skateboards), and Scott got a Color Wonder fingerpaint set.

We had a fun long weekend due to President's Day too and had a great time! We took the boys indoor golfing too over at Trafalga. Turns out it was glow in the dark day....they had a great time! I love all my Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment